From your infosec...

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera everyone,

This is my first official post on "Bruneian Stags @ Surrey" facebook page as your information secretary (infosec) and I would first and foremost would like to thank everyone for the opportunity given. Rest assured that I will to the best of my ability perform my duties as entrusted upon me.

Second of all, my tasks involve gathering, dispersing and updating information with regards to the society to ensure its proper running. My first assigned tasks is to gather information regarding the BruSurrey hoodies for 2011. This will involve me posting up a survey in the following week to gather sufficient information as to what you would like this year's hoodies to look like. Your cooperation with regards to that is most highly appreciated.

Thirdly, I hope you will assist Shee Hs in achieving her task by the end of this week so that the both of us would have details of all our current members for the benefit of us and yourselves.

Fourthly, if you have not noticed already, I have updated details of the current committee members on this blogspot page and have also given a fresh new look to the site by changing its background. I have to say I lack certain IT skills necessary to improve our site but it is in the pipeline to make it in line with other Bruneian society sites if not exceeding expectations. The details of the current committee members on the site is not complete, so please ensure you have updated your details with our General Secretary.

Fifth and finally, please be kind to both Shimah and myself and guide us well. That would be very much appreciated. I would also like to extend a hand of friendship to those whom I have not met yet and hope that we can get along. I would finally like to apologise for any misdoings so far in my capacity as your infosec and at a personal level.

p/s: you can contact me for any information queries through my email below, my facebook page (inbox or otherwise) or the Bruneian Stags @ Surrey facebook page as well as through brusurrey@gmail.com.

Yours faithfully,

Hafizuddin Hassan,
Information Secretary (Infosec) 

 BruSurrey Society
hh00116@surrey.ac.uk/ hhafizuddin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment